Telegram Auto Reply: A How-To Guide 
If you're like most people, you use various messaging apps to keep in touch with friends and family. However, one downside of these apps is that they often lack features that make communicating easier. For example, WhatsApp doesn't let you reply to messages automatically - you have to manually respond every time a friend sends you a message.
Fortunately, there's a workaround: Telegram Auto Reply. This free app allows you to set up a rule that will send a reply to all messages sent to your Telegram account - even if you're not currently online! In this tutorial, we'll show you how to set it up and use it effectively.
Setting Up Telegram Auto Reply
If you're new to Telegram Auto Reply, or just want to know how to use it, this guide will help you get started. First, you'll need to set up Telegram Auto Reply:
1. open Telegram and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen
2. select Settings
3. under General settings, click on Accounts and then on the next tab, Bot Settings
4. in the Bot Type section, select Auto Reply and choose a name for your bot (optional)
5. under Bot preferences set the following options:
- enable auto-reply when I start chatting with a human (yes/no)
- enable message moderation (yes/no)
Configuring Your Telegram Auto Reply Settings
To configure your Telegram Auto Reply settings, first, open the Telegram app and go to Settings. Then, under the Channels & Messages section, tap Auto Reply. You can then configure your settings according to your needs.
1. To send a message as a reply to a message you received on Telegram, first open the message you want to reply to.
2. Tap the three lines in the top-right corner of the message window (or press CMD + 3 on Mac). This will open the Reply message window.
3. Type your reply in the text field, and then tap Send.
4. Telegram will automatically send your reply as a new message to the person who sent the original message.
Adding Messages to Your Telegram Auto Reply
1. If you want to add messages to your Telegram Auto Reply, open the Telegram app and click on the three lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
2. In the window that pops up, click on the "Auto Reply" tab.
3. On the "Add Message" page, you can add a message to send as a response to a message you've received.
4. To add a new message, click on the "New Message" button. You can add a message without clicking on the "Auto Reply" tab first.
Sending a Telegram Auto Reply Message
If you want to send a Telegram Auto Reply message, there are a few things you need to do first.
First, open the chat window that you want to reply to.
Second, click on the three lines in the top right corner of the chat window.
Third, click on the gear icon next to the message you want to reply to.
Fourth, select the Auto Reply option from the list that appears.
Fifth, enter your message in the text box that appears and press Enter.
If you're like most people, you probably use Telegram a few times a day to communicate with friends and family. But did you know that you can use the app to automatically reply to messages? In this article, we'll show you how to set up Telegram's auto-reply feature so that any time someone sends you a message, Telegram will send you a notification in your chat window (along with the message itself) so that you don't have to take your hands off the keyboard. Check it out below!