How to invite friends to telegram
Q1: How to automatically search the Telegram friend list?
During the installation of Telegram, a dialog window will appear asking whether to allow Telegram to access contacts. If you select "Allow", the contacts that already use Telegram will be automatically added to the friend list in the phone address book, and In the future, if there are still contacts to use, the notification will also pop up. However, if the other party has already set the "Phone Number" to be hidden in the "Privacy and Security" settings, it will not automatically appear in the friend list. In the iPhone version, in the "Conversation" tab, you can also see when your friends joined Telegram.
- During the installation of Telegram, select "Allow" Telegram to access contacts.
- In this way, the contacts who already use Telegram in the phone address book will be automatically added to the friend list.
- In the iPhone version, you can also see when your friends joined Telegram.
Q2: Can I also add Telegram friends by entering my phone number?
In addition to automatically adding contacts in the address book as friends, Telegram can also manually enter mobile phone numbers to add each other as friends when meeting new friends. And as long as you choose to add a friend on the Contacts page, however, because the Android and iPhone versions have slightly different page designs, you must find the "Contacts" page to add them. In addition, when entering the phone number, you must pay special attention to the international area code of the phone. If you want to add the phone number of foreign friends, don't forget the international area code.
- Select the "Contacts" page. There is a separate page in the iPhone version. For Android, you need to find the "Contacts" category in the menu.
- After entering the Contacts page, click the "+" icon.
- Here you can create a new contact name, select the international area code of the phone, and enter the phone number.
- Then a dialog window will appear, and you can send the message immediately.
- Go back to the contact page and check, you can see the friends you just added.
Q3: How to search for friends through Telegram ID?
- For privacy reasons, some Telegram users do not display their phone as searchable but create a Telegram user account (hereinafter referred to as Telegram ID) as a codename. Because Telegram can send messages without adding each other as friends, just search for the Telegram ID on the "Contacts" or "Conversation" page, you can find the contacts, open the window to chat, as to whether you want to add each other as friends The list is left to the discretion of both parties. In addition, if you want to search for the ID of a channel or group, use the same method, for example, search for "T Kebang Video and Audio Channel".
- To search for contacts by Telegram ID, you can search on the Contacts page.
- Enter your Telegram ID in the search box, a related list will appear and then find your contacts.
- Since Telegram can be used without adding each other as friends, it is possible to send messages directly.
- If you want to add as a friend to prevent losing contact in the future, you can click the head icon in the previous step and select "Add Contact".
- To search for a specific channel or group, use the same method, for example, search for "T Kebang Video and Audio Channel".
Q4: How to share Telegram ID and invite friends to use it together?
When setting the Telegram username, there will be a short URL of "This link opens a conversation with you". If others click this URL, Telegram will be opened. For users who do not have Telegram installed, the installation screen will be imported. Telegram users can directly open the chat window, and then they can further add each other as a friend list. If you want to invite more friends to use Telegram together, you can click "Invite Friends" in the contact page, you can select a friend in the address book, send a text message inviting Telegram, and remember to change it to the above after the message. Short URL, you can quickly add each other as friends.
- When setting up a Telegram ID account, there will be a short URL of "This link opens a conversation with you", which is a shortcut for inviting others to be friends or using Telegram.
- Go to the contact's page and click the "Invite Friends" option.
- Then the contacts in the address book will appear. After clicking on the person you want to invite, click "Invite to Telegram".
- Send the invitation by sending a message here, but remember to change the invitation location at the bottom to the short URL of Step 1.
- When others click on the link of the short URL, they will be invited to install Telegram. Users who have already installed it can directly open the chat window.